Compass is a step-by-step program that helps you conquer your fear of the future and discover what you want to do, navigate the job market successfully, and launch a fulfilling and financially stable career path.
Let’s face it. Finding a job sucks. The process is long, tiring, and emotionally draining. And most of the time, we’re lucky if we actually LIKE the job because we’re happy that we even have a job to begin with!
But why put yourself through all that torture for a job you’ll probably be miserable at and doesn’t make you enough?
Does this sound like you?
You want more clarity about what you find meaningful
More certainty and less anxiousness about life after graduation
Confidence to pursue what you want without the fear of failure
Proper information about how to navigate an overcrowded job market
Land interviews in a systematic, repeatable process
Secure jobs that provide fulfillment AND financial security
None of these will happen.
Unless you do something about it!
I was exactly where you are.
I had ZERO clue about what I wanted and how to pursue my goals. ZERO clue about how to navigate the job market. And absolutely riddled with fear and anxiousness about an uncertain future. The worst part was there was nobody who truly understood what it was like to be a lost college student and the unique challenges that came with that.
So I spent the last 3 years developing a self-immersion framework to gain a deep understanding of myself and interests, and learned all the tips and tricks of the recruiting and interview process which led to interviews and offers at Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and Bain Capital. Now, I want to help you!
This program is personalized to YOU! This isn’t a one-size-fits all model. Together, we discover what’s important to you, what your values are, what your ideal future looks like, and what types of opportunities you want to pursue. Together, we uncover your personal fears and obstacles and develop strategies to overcome them. Together, we create an action plan to find jobs that align with what you want, ace your interviews and negotiate offers you deserve.
I’m your partner-in-crime, your hype woman, and your coach. I’m here for you every step of the way regardless of where you are in the world or what your schedule is. I know what it’s like to take this journey alone, to feel like no one understands your unique problems, and to have little support in a journey towards self-discovery. I want to make this easier for you.
Prevention is the best cure for a disease. Don’t be the graduate who’s two years out, struggling financially, miserable, and still has no clue what they want to do in life. Let me help you get it right the first time.
Click on the button below to schedule a FREE strategy session and learn more about the Compass Program or visit the FAQ to get answers to the top questions I’ve received about coaching.
Calibrate Your Compass
Before you can go into the job market, you need to know what you want. In this module, we will:
- Explore your story
- Identify your unique strengths and interests
- Explore what an ideal future looks like
- Overcome obstacles and limiting self-beliefs
- Design the perfect environment for success
- Learn how to find mentors that can shine a light on your career
- Create the roadmap for you to embark on this journey
Understand the Job Market
The job market can feel like a black hole without proper guidance and information. In this module, we will:
- Identify your job values and what job you’d succeed in
- Discover companies that would be the best fit for you
- Pinpoint the exact role you should be applying for
- Learn all the ins and outs of networking and how to stand out from the competition
- Address any skills you’re missing to separate yourself from other candidates
- Get interviews on-demand, even without all the required qualifications, with a simple networking trick
Get the Interview
You need all the correct tools to get interviews. In this module, we will:
- Clean up your online presence so employers are excited by what they see
- Perfect your resume so recruiters spend more than 6 seconds on it
- Create cover letters that are worthy of reading
- Develop a strategy to handle the rejections that come with finding a job
Ace the Interview
Learn all the tricks and psychology to make sure you make a lasting impression during your interview and land the offer. In this module, we will:
- Perfect the number 1 question during interviews, “Tell me about yourself”
- Create a cheatsheet for every possible behavioral question
- Prepare for any technical questions and brainteasers that may come your way
- Identify company specific questions that nobody tells you
- Learn all the psychology behind what makes a great interview
- Conduct mock interview after mock interview so you’re 200% prepared on your big day
Negotiate and Get What You Deserve
Securing the job is just the first step. Next is making sure you’re earning what you deserve. In this module, we will:
- Master negotiation strategies top performers use to get raises
- Uncover what to say when your employer asks for the first number
- Learn how to get a pay bump even if companies say they don’t have more money to offer
- Explore all the perks you can negotiate besides salary (that could be worth more)
- Prepare for all the possible set-backs during a negotiation
- Practice, practice, practice so nothing can throw you off on your big day
Succeed on the Job
You still have to do the job! In this module, we will:
- Learn how to communicate with your manager effectively
- Uncover the hidden tricks top performers use to get ahead of the pack
- Develop strategies to ensure productivity and beating expectations
- Make an impact on the first 100 days of the job and rise up the career ladder smoothly